Find the care you need now.
If you are experiencing an illness or injury that is not life-threatening or not serious enough to send you to the emergency room, but shouldn’t wait for an appointment with your primary care provider, immediate (or urgent) care may be the answer.
Immediate care is appropriate when an illness or injury requires care within 24 hours but is not life-threatening. This includes minor accidents, sprains, burns, fever, gastrointestinal issues, skin rashes and infections.
Why ECU Health Immediate & Walk-In Care?
There are seven immediate care centers within the ECU Health system:
- ECU Health Healthplex – Wilson, NC
- ECU Health Immediate Care – Ahoskie, NC
- ECU Health Immediate Care – Edenton, NC
- ECU Health Multispecialty Clinic – Belhaven, NC
- ECU Health Multispecialty Clinic – Tarboro, NC
- The Outer Banks Hospital Urgent Care Center – Kitty Hawk, NC
- The Outer Banks Hospital Urgent Care Center – Nags Head, NC
- ECU Health Urgent Care – Roanoke Rapids
Most locations are open seven days a week, including holidays, with extended and weekend hours.
ECU Health immediate care locations offer comprehensive lab and radiology services in addition to care by providers who are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of urgent medical conditions.
Our online patient portal makes it easy for you and your care team to review important health information, request prescription refills, view lab results, request appointments, access follow-up care, send a message to your doctor and much more.