Take charge of managing your health.
MyChart is ECU Health’s free online patient portal. It’s an easy and secure way to access your health records, connect with your physicians and nurses, and feel more confident in your health. There’s even a mobile app so you can stay connected wherever you go.
With MyChart, you can:
- Schedule appointments and eCheck-in
- Initiate eVisits to see a provider from home for minor conditions
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate directly with your doctor’s office
- View test results, immunization records and physician notes
- See health information, treatment plans and discharge instructions
- Receive alerts and reminders
- Pay bills
- Manage accounts for your children and other dependents
How to sign up for MyChart
Option 1: If you received an enrollment letter with an activation code from your provider, visit the MyChart Sign Up page and enter the code and other required information.
Option 2: If you did not receive an activation from your provider code, visit the MyChart Sign Up Online page and choose your preferred sign up method.
At your provider’s office:
Step 1: At the front desk of your provider’s office, ask to receive an activation link through email or text.
Step 2: Follow the link and complete the steps.
For additional questions, visit our MyChart Frequently Asked Questions page.
All ECU Health Locations
Available in English and Spanish.
Roanoke Rapids Locations
For Services prior to June 8, 2021, use the below links. For services on June 8, 2021 or later, use the Access MyChart link above.
ECU Health Urgent Care – Roanoke Rapids
Online Health Records
Vidant Family Medicine, Vidant General Surgery, Vidant Heart and Vascular Care
Online Health Records and Bill Pay
ECU Health North Hospital
Online Health Records
Online Bill Pay
COVID-19 vaccination status and test results available as QR code and PDF file in MyChart
You can now generate a QR code or PDF file in MyChart to share your COVID-19 vaccination status and most recent test results*.
How to access:
- Log into MyChart.
- Select the menu icon.
- Under the “My Record” section, click the “COVID-19” option.
- Click the QR codes and Download/Export buttons to access the information.
*Only results of tests conducted by ECU Health or reported to your ECU Health provider will be shown.