Take charge of managing your health.
MyChart is ECU Health’s free online patient portal. It’s an easy and secure way to access your health records, connect with your physicians and nurses, and feel more confident in your health. There’s even a mobile app so you can stay connected wherever you go.
With MyChart, you can:
- Schedule appointments and eCheck-in
- Initiate eVisits to see a provider from home for minor conditions
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate directly with your doctor’s office
- View test results, immunization records and physician notes
- See health information, treatment plans and discharge instructions
- Receive alerts and reminders
- Pay bills
- Manage accounts for your children and other dependents
How to sign up for MyChart
Option 1: If you received an enrollment letter with an activation code from your provider, visit the MyChart Sign Up page and enter the code and other required information.
Option 2: If you did not receive an activation from your provider code, visit the MyChart Sign Up Online page and choose your preferred sign up method.
At your provider’s office:
Step 1: At the front desk of your provider’s office, ask to receive an activation link through email or text.
Step 2: Follow the link and complete the steps.
For additional questions, visit our MyChart Frequently Asked Questions page.