Connecting you to the specialists and services you trust
When you entrust your patients to ECU Health, you’ll have direct access to our system of care through our outreach liaison team. Your designated liaison will serve as your partner in facilitating the best possible specialty care for your patients, as close to home as possible.
Personalized service for you, your practice and your patients
Our goal is to build meaningful relationships with referring physicians by understanding your needs and addressing concerns. We are your personal connection to collaborative relationships with specialty physicians and services.
Making a referral to any specialist in the ECU Health network is quick and easy. Your patient will be contacted with all details needed for the appointment, and your office will receive confirmation once your patient’s appointment has been scheduled.
Referral requests can be submitted using the following methods:
- Send by direct message: [email protected]
- Fax: Send clinical records and insurance information to 252-84-REFER (252-847-3337)
- Transplant Referrals: Fax the request form, insurance information and clinical records to 252-84-REFER (252-847-3337)
To check the status of your referrals, log into CareLink or call 252-847-0097.
To optimize scheduling, reduce insurance denials and increase patient satisfaction, all orders for radiology procedures, with the exception of screening mammograms, must be submitted before an appointment can be scheduled. This includes patients coming in for walk-in X-rays. All radiology orders can be submitted electronically though CareLink or by faxing a standardized order form. Fax numbers can be found in the CareLink Department List document linked below.
Programs and Communications
Through office visits, phone calls, video conferencing and emails, your dedicated liaison will help you:
- Get access to continuing education events like CME courses, journal clubs, and presentations, on the topics most important to you
- Connect with our specialists to discuss the services they provide and the best ways to reach them
- Maximize quality and control costs by connecting you with our clinically integrated network, Vidant Integrated Care or our ACO, Coastal Plains Network
- Stay up-to-date on our physicians, services, and locations through our monthly newsletter, Provider Pulse, and regular personal touch-points
Resources for you and your team
Get monthly updates from our team
Sign up to receive our email newsletter, the Provider Pulse, on the first Tuesday of each month.