Your goals. Your health. Our experts.
The key to lifelong exercise is to find physical activities that you truly enjoy within a supportive environment. ECU Health Wellness Centers are medical fitness facilities designed to empower you to achieve your optimal health. We offer a broad range of exercise, aquatic and wellness services for all ages and fitness levels.
Former or Current Members – Call or stop by to update or reactivate your membership.
New Members – Join online now below.
For individuals age 18+
Individual & Children
For individuals age 18+ and their dependent children
+ $12.50 for each dependent
For married or domestic partners age 18+
For married or domestic partners age 18+ and their dependent children
+ $12.50 for each dependent
- Individual memberships available for youth age 16 and 17. Parent/guardian signature required. Enroll in facility.
- Sub-members must live in same household as primary member and be spouse, domestic partner or dependent child up to age 22.
- ECU Health team members and family can access more information through MyVidant.
Programs & Services
ECU Health Wellness Centers have something for everyone. No matter where you are on your journey to health and well-being, we have the programs and expertise to help you achieve your goals. And if you’re not sure what your goals are, we can help with that too.
At ECU Health Wellness Centers, we remain committed to creating a safe environment for our members and guests. Starting March 7, 2022, our COVID safety practices have changed to include masks recommended, but not required for members and guests.
Our COVID safety measures include:
- Masks are recommended for Wellness Center Members and Guests, especially those who are not fully vaccinated, are at risk of serious illness, or have a weakened immune system.
Screening: Members and guests should self-screen before entry. Please DO NOT ENTER if you:
- Tested positive for COVID in past 14 days or waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test.
- Had close contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Had any COVID symptoms in past 48 hours.
- Scan in and out to allow real time monitoring of capacity.
- View capacity on the App to plan your visit for less busy times.
- Capacity is limited in group classes and programs to allow for social distancing.
- Maintain distance from non-household members. Skip a piece of equipment, wait your turn and space out in classes and locker rooms.
Other Safety Practices:
- Wash and sanitize your hands often.
- Clean your equipment before and after use. Gym wipes are provided.
- Bring your own towel, linens are not provided.
Thank you for your partnership to keep our Wellness Centers a safe place. Happy Starts With Healthy!