Cancel or Place Your Membership on Hold
In order to cancel your entire membership or place it on hold, please fill out the form below and select the action you would like to take.
Cancellations become effective 30 days after you provide notice. You may be charged a prorated amount for the next month based on the date you complete the form.
Placing Your Membership On Hold
- Memberships may be on hold up to six months in a calendar year.
- All holds will be issued in one month increments and will begin on the first of a month
- Hold requests received after the 25th of the month will go into effect at the end of the following month.
- A $5 hold fee will be charged each month that your membership is on hold.
- Membership billing will automatically resume at the conclusion of the hold period.